Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I don't like bullies!

As someone who strives to bring people together in the surrogacy process, it is so hard for me to deal with people who are the opposite.  I have a potential GC who is amazing in every way and would make an ideal carrier.  Her administrator has now taken on the job of making her life miserable.  For some unknown reason she has a problem with surrogacy and is inventing ways to threaten and bully this GC to prevent her from doing this.  It is one thing to choose that surrogacy is not the right path for you, but to be forced to the decision is an injustice!  Nobody should be backed into a corner by their employer, especially when it involves their personal life and a personal choice.  I am offering my support and resources, but it just doesn't fee like enough :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment